Bringing together researchers across the world to develop and use applied algebraic topology.
The Applied Algebraic Topology Research Network promotes and enables collaboration in algebraic topology applied to the sciences and engineering by connecting researchers through a virtual institute. Be part of this community and help us grow this network. Our goal is to help bring people together so that they can collaborate.
- an interactive online seminar
- a YouTube Channel
- a discussion forum
- a student seminar for people new to the area
Co-Directors: Henry Adams, Colorado State University, and Sara Kalisnik, Wesleyan University
Founding Director: Peter Bubenik, University of Florida
- Robert Ghrist, University of Pennsylvania
- Konstantin Mischaikow, Rutgers University
- Fadil Santosa, Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
The following people help run the network.
- Brittany Fasy - runs the forum
- Mikael Vejdemo Johansson - runs the calendar of applied topology events
If you would like to contribute, please let us know.
The network is supported by the Institute for Mathematics and its Applications through an NSF award DMS-0931945.